8/14/2553

A biologist Mother's Day Song

I love you, mom to my surprise, some people have applied for mp3 - now you can download it here: www.cdbaby.com (the song before) or on iTunes, just search cadamole Lyrics: For me it can only add half of the mother and half father, is that what I once believed But now I know I'm wrong I know a lot of you mother lay Than only half a set of genes and nutrients transcription factors, and almost all have one that is one plus my prenatal environment (transplacental transmission) mRNA,Mitochondria, which already belonged in the day ya (theyre cytoplasmic) and I want to thank only for the supply, like two strands of the DNA spiral wrapping their nature and care of combined scientists inspired me to remember and find it a little 'more true half of all I am is thanks to you my power cells and mitochondria DNA are transcription factors and modulate transcription and theyre in the cytoplasm of an egg only to have emSemen and I think now I have much ambition means sex determination gene, a boy from you in my X chromosome from the father, I have my YX has over a thousand genes Y is less than 92 because more than half of all thank you I have a room in your womb for nine months and never paid rent your hypothalmic glucocorticoids influenced my development I sucked the blood and nutrients from each (Gross question, but true) I sometimes wonder where the time went...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osWuWjbeO-Y&hl=en

Best Foods Cookbooks The Best Food-Storage

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น